- Do you have social anxiety or panic attacks?
- Do you have a fear of public speaking?
- Does your anxiety interfere with life?
Trouble sleeping or eating? Feeling irritable, nervous or overwhelmed?
- Do you struggle with ineffective or expensive medications?
- Would you like to learn more skills for managing anxiety?
@ 211 E 8th St, Ste C, Lawrence
The Managing Anxiety Group is a 6-week course designed to decrease the impact of anxiety in your life. This group takes a research-based cognitive-behavioral approach by teaching skills to manage anxiety and panic. Skills taught will include cognitive restructuring, stress reduction techniques, relaxation, problem solving, and ways to face and conquer fears. This group can complement individual counseling or can be the primary treatment focus.
Instructor: Kristin Vernon, LSCSW
$30 per session at the time of each session or pre-pay $150 for the six-week series.
Please pre-register using this form or call us at 785.371.6554.